Not being sarcastic at all! Just having a bad day! Talk to the hand. This unisex retro graphic hoodie is warm, soft, and cozy. It's breathable and feels really good.
It moves easily with the body. Once washed it doesn't tend to shrink much. It holds up really well to wear and tear.
<!— Gildan 18500 Hoodie Details —>
Please be aware measurements are provided to us by the manufacturer Gildan™ and can vary ½ inch from clothing to clothing, since they are all hand stitched, so please use your best judgment when choosing your size. We are not responsible for clothing varying in this way.
Length (inches) x Width (inches
• Small: 27x20
• Medium: 28x22
• Large: 29x24
• XLarge: 30x26
• 2XLarge: 31x28
Length (cm) x Width (cm)
• Small: 69x51
• Medium: 71x56
• Large: 74x61
• Xlarge: 76x66
• 2Xlarge: 79x71
Unique & exclusive
• High quality hoodie printed in the US
• Water based pigment inks are non-toxic
• Unique custom design © Boston Prima
DTG (direct-to-garment) printing is like using a regular printer, but on clothing. Designs are printed directly onto the garment and absorb into the fabric.
We use the DTG method for most of our apparel. That's because it yields quality prints, it's cost-effective for one-off orders, and there's almost no limit to the colors and fine detail you can use in your designs.
• Kornit series printers
• DTG inks are eco-friendly, CPSIA-compliant, non-toxic, non-hazardous, and soluble in water. They're free from heavy metals, formaldehyde, and Alkylphenol Ethoxylates (APE).
Material and sourcing
With a large front pouch pocket and drawstrings in a matching color, this Gildan™ 18500 unisex hoodie is a sure crowd-favorite. It’s soft, stylish, and perfect for the cooler evenings.
• 50% pre-shrunk cotton, 50% polyester
• Fabric weight: 8.0 oz/yd² (271.25 g/m²)
• Double-lined hood with matching drawcord
• Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the middle
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• 1x1 athletic rib-knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
• Front pouch pocket
• Blank product sourced from Honduras, Mexico, or Nicaragua
Fabric care instructions
• Machine wash cold, inside-out, gentle cycle with mild detergent and similar colors
• Use non-chlorine bleach, only when necessary. No fabric softeners.
• Tumble dry low, or hang-dry for longest life.
• Cool iron inside-out if necessary. Do not iron decoration.
• Do not dry clean.