Retro unicorn 80s women graphic t-shirt is an excellent graphic shirt that truly fit a womanly body shape without looking like a unisex men's t-shirt. The sleeves are small and feminine and it makes you feel slimmer when you wear it.
80s retro unicorn, vintage eighties unicorn gift, mythical creature, sunset 80s unicorn, retro sunset, 1980s cartoons, cute unicorn sunset
<!— Anvil 880 Women T-shirt Details —>
Please be aware measurements are provided to us by the manufacturer Anvil® and can differ by ½ inch or more from shirt to shirt, since they are all hand stitched, so please use your best judgment when choosing your size.
Remember, the t-shirt is tight in the bust and hip area so would recommend it only to women who have more streamlined frames.
Width (inches) x Height (inches)
• Small: 17¼x25½
• Medium: 19¼x26
• Large: 21¼x27
• XLarge: 23¼x28
• 2XLarge: 25¼x28½
Width (cm) x Height (cm)
• Small: 44x65
• Medium: 49x66
• Large: 54x69
• Xlarge: 59x71
• 2XLarge: 64x72
Unique & exclusive
• High quality t-shirt printed in the US
• Water based pigment inks are non-toxic
• Unique custom design © Boston Prima
DTG (direct-to-garment) printing is like using a regular printer, but on t-shirts. Designs are printed directly onto the garment and absorb into the fabric.
We use the DTG method for most of our t-shirts. That's because it yields quality prints, it's cost-effective for one-off orders, and there's almost no limit to the colors and fine detail you can use in your designs
• Kornit series printers
• DTG inks are eco-friendly, CPSIA-compliant, non-toxic, non-hazardous, and soluble in water. They're free from heavy metals, formaldehyde, and Alkylphenol Ethoxylates (APE).
Material and sourcing
You can't help but feel great in this fashionable, feminine cut, ring-spun tee from Anvil®. It's soft, light and will hold up to repeated washings. Made of 100% combed ring-spun cotton, except for dark heather grey (65% polyester).
• 100% combed ring-spun cotton
• 30 singles thread weight
• Classic semi-contoured silhouette with side seam
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Seamed collarette
• Double-needle stitched sleeves and bottom hem
• Blank product sourced from Honduras, Haiti, or Nicaragua
Fabric care instructions
• Machine wash cold, inside-out, gentle cycle with mild detergent and similar colors
• Use non-chlorine bleach, only when necessary. No fabric softeners.
• Tumble dry low, or hang-dry for longest life.
• Cool iron inside-out if necessary. Do not iron decoration.
• Do not dry clean.