Such a classic California dreams unisex retro graphic sweatshirt is perfect for keeping warm and snug. It fits true to size, quality material and stitching job and feels great to wear. Comfortable and not heavy. Very soft on the inside.
<!— Gildan 18000 Sweatshirt Details —>
Please be aware measurements are provided to us by the manufacturer Gildan™ and can vary ½ inch from clothing to clothing, since they are all hand stitched, so please use your best judgment when choosing your size. We are not responsible for clothing varying in this way.
Length (inches) x Width (inches)
• Small: 27x20
• Medium: 28x22
• Large: 29x24
• XLarge: 30x26
• 2XLarge: 31x28
Length (cm) x Width (cm)
• Small: 69x51
• Medium: 71x56
• Large: 74x61
• Xlarge: 76x66
• 2Xlarge: 79x71
Unique & exclusive
• High quality sweatshirt printed in the US
• Water based pigment inks are non-toxic
• Unique custom design © Boston Prima
DTG (direct-to-garment) printing is like using a regular printer, but on clothing. Designs are printed directly onto the garment and absorb into the fabric.
We use the DTG method for most of our clothing. That's because it yields quality prints, it's cost-effective for one-off orders, and there's almost no limit to the colors and fine detail you can use in your designs.
• Kornit series printers
• DTG inks are eco-friendly, CPSIA-compliant, non-toxic, non-hazardous, and soluble in water. They're free from heavy metals, formaldehyde, and Alkylphenol Ethoxylates (APE).
Material and sourcing
This well-loved Gildan™ 18000 unisex sweatshirt is the perfect addition to any wardrobe. It has a crew neck, and it's made from air-jet spun yarn and quarter-turned fabric, which eliminates a center crease, reduces pilling, and gives the sweatshirt a soft, comfortable feel.
• 50% cotton, 50% polyester
• Fabric weight: 8.0 oz/y² (271.25 g/m²)
• 1x1 athletic rib-knit collar with spandex
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
• Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the middle
• Blank product sourced from Honduras or Mexico
Fabric care instructions
• Machine wash cold, inside-out, gentle cycle with mild detergent and similar colors
• Use non-chlorine bleach, only when necessary. No fabric softeners.
• Tumble dry low, or hang-dry for longest life.
• Cool iron inside-out if necessary. Do not iron decoration.
• Do not dry clean.