Space vacation women tank top, astronaut vacation, outer space, funny outer space, retro outer space, vintage astronaut. This women tank top is very soft, comfy and extremely lightweight while still being durable.
It keeps its shape well and awesome fit!! It covers the right spots on the arms by the armpits if you want to wear a regular bra.
<!— Next Level 6733 Tank Top Details —>
Please be aware measurements are provided to us by the manufacturer Next Level™ and can vary ½ inch from clothing to clothing, since they are all hand stitched, so please use your best judgment when choosing your size. We are not responsible for clothing varying in this way.
Notice: Tank fits really small and the fabric is super thin but not transparent.
Length (inches) x Width (inches)
• XSmall: 25.875x15
• Small: 26½x16
• Medium: 27.125x17
• Large: 27¾x18
• XLarge: 28.375x19½
Length (cm) x Width (cm)
• XSmall: 66x38
• Small: 67x41
• Medium: 69x43
• Large: 70x46
• Xlarge: 72x50
Unique & exclusive
• High quality tank top printed in the US
• Water based pigment inks are non-toxic
• Unique custom design © Boston Prima
DTG (direct-to-garment) printing is like using a regular printer, but on clothing. Designs are printed directly onto the garment and absorb into the fabric.
We use the DTG method for most of our apparel. That's because it yields quality prints, it's cost-effective for one-off orders, and there's almost no limit to the colors and fine detail you can use in your designs.
• Kornit series printers
• DTG inks are eco-friendly, CPSIA-compliant, non-toxic, non-hazardous, and soluble in water. They're free from heavy metals, formaldehyde, and Alkylphenol Ethoxylates (APE).
Material and sourcing
The Next Level™ 6733 racerback tank is soft, lightweight, and form-fitting. The tri-blend fabric gives printed designs a cool, faded look while the raw edge seams add an edgy touch.
• 50% polyester/25% combed ring-spun cotton/25% rayon
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• 32 singles
• Satin label
• Raw edge seams
• Fabric is laundered to reduce shrinkage
• Blank product sourced from Haiti or Nicaragua
Fabric care instructions
• Machine wash cold, inside-out, gentle cycle with mild detergent and similar colors
• Use non-chlorine bleach, only when necessary. No fabric softeners.
• Tumble dry low, or hang-dry for longest life.
• Cool iron inside-out if necessary. Do not iron decoration.
• Do not dry clean.