Our company was founded with a simple goal: to offer premium products with awesome and unique designs at incredible prices. It is a new type of online retail shop, where we base all of our items for sale on the most unique things we see throughout social media!
Heavy ceramic mugs
Mug graphics are printed on sublimation paper using specialty sublimation inks. The paper is wrapped around the mug and placed in an oven (or conveyor oven depending on where we fulfill it). Then the inks turn to gas and are absorbed into the polymer coating on the mug.
- Printed with SubliJET HD ink
- Dishwasher and microwave safe
- Certified and safe to use by US and EU standards
Posters are printed either on matte or luster photo paper. Enhanced matte paper is bright and ideal for photographs that don't require gloss.
- Printed using Epson UltraChrome water-based HDR ink-jet technology
- Ink cartridges are returned to Epson and recycled
- Poster frames are made of alder, semi-hardwood
- Frames are painted black or white with a .75” thick border
- Hanging hardware included
- Acrolyte 0.60” thick front protector, not UV resistant
Poster matte paper specs
- Archival quality
- Basis weight: 192 g/m²
- Thickness: 10.3 mil (0.26 mm)
- ISO brightness: 104%
- Opacity: 94%
High quality stickers
These stickers are printed on durable, high opacity adhesive vinyl which makes them perfect for regular use, as well as for covering other stickers or paint. These stickers are perfect for smooth flat surfaces, planner embellishments, scrapbooking, card making, laptops, journals, windows etc.
Graphic Tees Printing
DTG (direct-to-garment) printing is like using a regular printer, but on t-shirts. Designs are printed directly onto the garment and absorb into the fabric. We use the DTG method for most of our t-shirts. That's because it yields quality prints, it's cost-effective for one-off orders, and there's almost no limit to the colors and fine detail you can use in your designs.
- Kornit series printers
- DTG inks are eco-friendly, CPSIA-compliant, non-toxic, non-hazardous, and soluble in water. They're free from heavy metals, formaldehyde, and Alkylphenol Ethoxylates (APE).