Poster Art Prints
Posters are printed either on matte or luster photo paper. Enhanced matte paper is bright and ideal for photographs that don't require gloss.
- Printed using Epson UltraChrome water-based HDR ink-jet technology
- Ink cartridges are returned to Epson and recycled
- Poster frames are made of alder, semi-hardwood
- Frames are painted black or white with a .75” thick border
- Hanging hardware included
- Acrolyte 0.60” thick front protector, not UV resistant
Poster matte paper specs
- Archival quality
- Basis weight: 192 g/m²
- Thickness: 10.3 mil (0.26 mm)
- ISO brightness: 104%
- Opacity: 94%
Unframed posters are rolled up and packaged in tubes. Framed posters are placed inside a protective foam pouch, then wrapped in bubble wrap and foam prior to boxing. This minimizes movement and absorbs shock during transit.