Bulldog smoking women t-shirt, bulldog shirt, cool dog owner gift, funny dog tshirt, retro vintage graphic, dog lovers, english bulldog. This woman retro graphic tee is excellent graphic shirt that truly fit a womanly body shape without looking like a unisex men's t-shirt.
The sleeves are small and feminine and it makes you feel slimmer when you wear it.
<!— Anvil 880 Women T-shirt Details —>
Please be aware measurements are provided to us by the manufacturer Anvil® and can differ by ½ inch or more from shirt to shirt, since they are all hand stitched, so please use your best judgment when choosing your size.
Remember, the t-shirt is tight in the bust and hip area so would recommend it only to women who have more streamlined frames.
Width (inches) x Height (inches)
• Small: 17¼x25½
• Medium: 19¼x26
• Large: 21¼x27
• XLarge: 23¼x28
• 2XLarge: 25¼x28½
Width (cm) x Height (cm)
• Small: 44x65
• Medium: 49x66
• Large: 54x69
• Xlarge: 59x71
• 2XLarge: 64x72
Unique & exclusive
• High quality t-shirt printed in the US
• Water based pigment inks are non-toxic
• Unique custom design © Boston Prima
DTG (direct-to-garment) printing is like using a regular printer, but on t-shirts. Designs are printed directly onto the garment and absorb into the fabric.
We use the DTG method for most of our t-shirts. That's because it yields quality prints, it's cost-effective for one-off orders, and there's almost no limit to the colors and fine detail you can use in your designs
• Kornit series printers
• DTG inks are eco-friendly, CPSIA-compliant, non-toxic, non-hazardous, and soluble in water. They're free from heavy metals, formaldehyde, and Alkylphenol Ethoxylates (APE).
Material and sourcing
You can't help but feel great in this fashionable, feminine cut, ring-spun tee from Anvil®. It's soft, light and will hold up to repeated washings. Made of 100% combed ring-spun cotton, except for dark heather grey (65% polyester).
• 100% combed ring-spun cotton
• 30 singles thread weight
• Classic semi-contoured silhouette with side seam
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Seamed collarette
• Double-needle stitched sleeves and bottom hem
• Blank product sourced from Honduras, Haiti, or Nicaragua
Fabric care instructions
• Machine wash cold, inside-out, gentle cycle with mild detergent and similar colors
• Use non-chlorine bleach, only when necessary. No fabric softeners.
• Tumble dry low, or hang-dry for longest life.
• Cool iron inside-out if necessary. Do not iron decoration.
• Do not dry clean.