Gardening as therapy women graphic tank top
You save: $6.05 (21% off)
Gardening as therapy women graphic tank top is very soft, comfy and extremely lightweight while still being durable. It keeps its shape well and awesome fit!! It covers the right spots on the arms by the armpits if you want to wear a regular bra.
Gardening as therapy, gardening is cheaper than therapy, gardener gift, funny gifts for gardener, mother's day gift, housewarming gifts, garden humor, gardening hobby, garden enthusiast
Please be aware measurements are provided to us by the manufacturer Anvil® and can differ by ½ inch or more from shirt to shirt, since they are all hand stitched, so please use your best judgment when choosing your size.
Remember, the t-shirt is tight in the bust and hip area so would recommend it only to women who have more streamlined frames.
Width (inches) x Height (inches)
- Small: 17¼x25½
- Medium: 19¼x26
- Large: 21¼x27
- XLarge: 23¼x28
- 2XLarge: 25¼x28½
Width (cm) x Height (cm)
- Small: 44x65
- Medium: 49x66
- Large: 54x69
- Xlarge: 59x71
- 2XLarge: 64x72
Unique & exclusive
- High quality t-shirt printed in the US
- Water based pigment inks are non-toxic
- Unique custom design © Boston Prima
DTG (direct-to-garment) printing is like using a regular printer, but on t-shirts. Designs are printed directly onto the garment and absorb into the fabric.
We use the DTG method for most of our t-shirts. That's because it yields quality prints, it's cost-effective for one-off orders, and there's almost no limit to the colors and fine detail you can use in your designs.
- Kornit series printers
- DTG inks are eco-friendly, CPSIA-compliant, non-toxic, non-hazardous, and soluble in water. They're free from heavy metals, formaldehyde, and Alkylphenol Ethoxylates (APE).
Material and sourcing
You can't help but feel great in this fashionable, feminine cut, ring-spun tee from Anvil®. It's soft, light and will hold up to repeated washings. Made of 100% combed ring-spun cotton, except for dark heather grey (65% polyester).
- 100% combed ring-spun cotton
- 30 singles thread weight
- Classic semi-contoured silhouette with side seam
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
- Seamed collarette
- Double-needle stitched sleeves and bottom hem
- Blank product sourced from Honduras, Haiti, or Nicaragua
Fabric care instructions
- Machine wash cold, inside-out, gentle cycle with mild detergent and similar colors
- Use non-chlorine bleach, only when necessary. No fabric softeners.
- Tumble dry low, or hang-dry for longest life.
- Cool iron inside-out if necessary. Do not iron decoration.
- Do not dry clean.
- Printed just for you - since each item is printed on demand please allow 6-12 BUSINESS days (Monday through Friday) (including production/print time) for an order to arrive at your door. Also, during busy seasons, such as holidays and sale times, or during new product releases, shipment arrival times may increase to 2-7 business days. If concerned about time-frame please inquire with us before purchasing.
- We work in collaboration with a professional print shop to produce our items. We do not print them in studio, so we cannot control production time, so please do not purchase in the hopes that we can speed up production time. This is out of our hands.
- Production/print time ranges from 4-7 business days and then shipping occurs after that. Also, time frames are subject to availability. Time frames can increase, if colors or sizes ordered are out of stock at the time an order is placed. We will however try our best to let you know if there is to be any kind of delay in your order.
- US standard shipping ranges from 2-5 business days.
- International standard shipping ranges from 7-14 business days depending on which country you are from.