Gardening as therapy graphic hoodie
- Print with non-toxic water based pigment inks
- Our garments are comfortable, top quality apparel
- Soft material, stylish and breathable for casual wear
Gardening as therapy, gardening is cheaper than therapy, gardener gift, funny gifts for gardener, mother's day gift, housewarming gifts, garden humor, gardening hobby, garden enthusiast
Product & Details
Please be aware measurements are provided to us by the manufacturer Gildan™ and can vary ½ inch from clothing to clothing, since they are all hand stitched, so please use your best judgment when choosing your size. We are not responsible for clothing varying in this way.
Length (inches) x Width (inches
• Small: 27x20
• Medium: 28x22
• Large: 29x24
• XLarge: 30x26
• 2XLarge: 31x28
Length (cm) x Width (cm)
• Small: 69x51
• Medium: 71x56
• Large: 74x61
• Xlarge: 76x66
• 2Xlarge: 79x71
Unique & exclusive
• High quality hoodie printed in the US
• Water based pigment inks are non-toxic
• Unique custom design © Boston Prima
DTG (direct-to-garment) printing is like using a regular printer, but on clothing. Designs are printed directly onto the garment and absorb into the fabric.
We use the DTG method for most of our apparel. That's because it yields quality prints, it's cost-effective for one-off orders, and there's almost no limit to the colors and fine detail you can use in your designs.
• Kornit series printers
• DTG inks are eco-friendly, CPSIA-compliant, non-toxic, non-hazardous, and soluble in water. They're free from heavy metals, formaldehyde, and Alkylphenol Ethoxylates (APE).
Material and sourcing
With a large front pouch pocket and drawstrings in a matching color, this Gildan™ 18500 unisex hoodie is a sure crowd-favorite. It’s soft, stylish, and perfect for the cooler evenings.
• 50% pre-shrunk cotton, 50% polyester
• Fabric weight: 8.0 oz/yd² (271.25 g/m²)
• Double-lined hood with matching drawcord
• Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the middle
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• 1x1 athletic rib-knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
• Front pouch pocket
• Blank product sourced from Honduras, Mexico, or Nicaragua
Fabric care instructions
• Machine wash cold, inside-out, gentle cycle with mild detergent and similar colors
• Use non-chlorine bleach, only when necessary. No fabric softeners.
• Tumble dry low, or hang-dry for longest life.
• Cool iron inside-out if necessary. Do not iron decoration.
• Do not dry clean.
Shipping & Processing
- Printed just for you - since each item is printed on demand please allow 6-12 BUSINESS days (Monday through Friday) (including production/print time) for an order to arrive at your door. Also, during busy seasons, such as holidays and sale times, or during new product releases, shipment arrival times may increase to 2-7 business days. If concerned about time-frame please inquire with us before purchasing.
- We work in collaboration with a professional print shop to produce our items. We do not print them in studio, so we cannot control production time, so please do not purchase in the hopes that we can speed up production time. This is out of our hands.
- Production/print time ranges from 4-7 business days and then shipping occurs after that. Also, time frames are subject to availability. Time frames can increase, if colors or sizes ordered are out of stock at the time an order is placed. We will however try our best to let you know if there is to be any kind of delay in your order.
- US standard shipping ranges from 2-5 business days.
- International standard shipping ranges from 7-14 business days depending on which country you are from.