Adventure wanderlust kids t-shirt ~cute hiking shirt is a great daily tee for youth. Awesome quality cotton-super soft even after washing. Feels softer than more expensive shirts. Not itchy or scratchy on skin.
<!— Bella+Canvas 3001Y Youth Tee Details —>
Length (inches) x Width (inches)
• Small: 15 ¼ x 20 ⅞
• Medium: 22 ⅛ x 16 ¼
• Large: 23 ⅜ x 17 ¼
• XLarge: 24 ⅜ x 18 ¼
Length (cm) x Width (cm)
• Small: 53 x 38.7
• Medium: 56.2 x 41.3
• Large: 59.4 x 43.8
• Xlarge: 62 x 46.4
Unique and exclusive
• Premium printed t-shirt in the US
• Water based pigment inks are non-toxic
• Unique custom design © Boston Prima
DTG (direct-to-garment) printing is like using a regular printer, but on t-shirts. Designs are printed directly onto the garment and absorb into the fabric.
We use the DTG method for most of our t-shirts. That's because it yields quality prints, it's cost-effective for one-off orders, and there's almost no limit to the colors and fine detail you can use in your designs.
• Kornit series printers
• DTG inks are eco-friendly, CPSIA-compliant, non-toxic, non-hazardous, and soluble in water. They're free from heavy metals, formaldehyde, and Alkylphenol Ethoxylates (APE).
Material and sourcing
This Youth Premium Tee Bella+Canvas® 3001Y is light, comfy, and has just the right amount of stretch youngsters need for an active lifestyle. Both your print and embroidery designs will look great on this soft cotton tee. Add your artistry and make this crowd favorite into something special!
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic Heather is 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz/yd² (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• 32 singles
• Relaxed unisex fit
• Side-seamed construction
• Blank product sourced from Nicaragua, the US, or Honduras
Fabric care instructions
• Machine wash cold, inside-out, gentle cycle with mild detergent and similar colors
• Use non-chlorine bleach, only when necessary. No fabric softeners.
• Tumble dry low, or hang-dry for longest life.
• Cool iron inside-out if necessary. Do not iron decoration.
• Do not dry clean.